You'll start the tour at CCCN, a favorite for locals due to the variety of products it offers, including edibles, flower, dabs/wax, concentrates, and CBD. All GreenTours guests will enjoy a special 10% off their entire purchase in addition to a 50% tax break from the dispensary's owner. Then, you'll visit the grow famous for creating the strain Skywalker OG. Here, you'll get an up-close look at the production and learn firsthand how marijuana is grown for sale and consumption. Come prepared with questions, as you'll speak to the master grower who oversees the entire process. The next stop will be a visit to America's first cannabis restaurant, the OG Cannabis Cafe. This lounge offers a welcoming space for cannabis connoisseurs as well as those who are just curious. This is an exclusive opportunity, as the cafe usually has month-long waiting lists for reservations. While there, you will be able to choose among a variety of cannabis-infused treats prepared by OG's head chef Andrea Drummer. Afterward, you'll see how luxury water pipes, rigs, and other glass paraphernalia are made at AMG (American Made Glass). The tour will end at The System, the factory warehouse for AMG, where guests will receive a generous and exclusive 50% off all items made in-house. It will also feature a perfect bake session, where you can enjoy products bought at the dispensary or anything you've brought along with you.
LA Cannabis tour: The 420 Experience
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit a high-end dispensary shop
- Experience one of SoCal's only licensed Cannabis Grow facilities
- Witness an AMG glass blowing demo
- Shop and smoke in style
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Exclusive discounts
- Cannabis products
- Free gifts, goodies, swag and high fives!
- Guided tour
What's not included
- In accordance with state and local laws, cannabis products cannot be included in the cost of the tour (there will be opportunities to purchase legal consumer products in a safe and controlled environment at your own discretion)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
3901 Lankershim Blvd, Studio City, CA 91604
Please meet 30 minutes before the start of the tour. Look for the shuttle loading zone/bus stop in the Universal City Metro parking lot.
What to remember
- You must be at least 21 years old to participate in this tour
- A valid state-issued photo ID or valid passport is required to join the tour - valid passports are required for all international visitors
- The tour is approximately 4.5 hours with a return to Studio City
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience
At the moment there are no reviews for this experience.