Planning a trip to New York City? See world-class art, fascinating science, important history, and incredible views—from the sky AND the sea—with New York CityPASS tickets.
CityPASS offers convenient mobile tickets and prepaid admission to New York’s top attractions. Plus, CityPASS tickets are now valid for 9 consecutive days, allowing extended time to experience each attraction – perfect for multiple-day trips or vacations!
Includes prepaid admission to 5 must-see attractions:
- Empire State Building – General admission entry to the 86th floor observatory and admission to the 2nd floor museum, plus bonus same-night general admission
- American Museum of Natural History – Admission to permanent Museum halls, including over 40 galleries, plus a choice of one ticketed exhibition, giant-screen film, or the Hayden Planetarium Space Show (based on availability)
Plus your choice of admission to 3 of the following attractions:
- Top of the Rock® Observation Deck – General Admission
- Ferry Access to Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island - Reserve ticket for one Statue City Cruises ferry ride to and from Liberty Island and Ellis Island, audio guides, and admission to the Statue of Liberty Museum and Ellis Island Immigration Museum (Crown Tickets and Pedestal Access not included)
- 9/11 Memorial & Museum – General Admission
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises – One regularly scheduled Landmarks Cruise, Liberty Midtown Cruise or Liberty Super Express Cruise (check circleline.com for current schedules)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum – General admission, including the Space Shuttle Pavilion, the submarine Growler and the film Story of Intrepid
- Guggenheim Museum - General admission to the Guggenheim’s collection and special exhibits, plus a free digital guide (accessed via personal mobile device)