With over 35,000 square feet of “edu-tainment” WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind. The attraction combines education and entertainment with interactive exhibits that challenge the mind and spark the imagination. The attraction offers six wonder zones, educating visitors on natural disasters, light and sound, and illusion artwork. Throughout the visit, participants of all ages will be able to land a shuttle, lie on a bed of nails, make huge bubbles, design and ride their own roller coaster, play virtual sports and more!
WonderWorks admission tickets
- Enjoy education and entertainment
- Experience interactive exhibits
- Explore 6 wonder zones
- Arcade games
100 Music Road Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
- Arcade games are not included and require purchase of a Game Card
- Re-entry allowed on the same day visit
- Ropes course requires closed shoes and waivers for ages 18 and over
- 360 Bikes requires closed shoes
- You can find height and weight restriction information for rides here
- Please expect longer wait times during peak season or inclement weather
- Warning: this attraction includes exhibits with flashing lights and motion which may not be suitable if guests suffer from heart problems, diabetes, vertigo, seizures or any other light/motion sickness
- Face Masks Required - Face coverings shall be mandatory within Sevier County, including all city incorporated areas, except under the following conditions: by a child 12 years of age or younger; By someone who has trouble breathing due to an underlying health condition or another bonafide medical or health-related reason for not wearing a face covering; By someone who is incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the face covering without assistance; By someone with conditions or disabilities that prevent them from wearing a face covering
- Laser Tag is closed and cash transactions will not be accepted due to COVID-19 guidelines
What people say about this experience
Based on 2 reviews from verified customers
AnonymousFrom United States of America - March 2023
AnonymousFrom United States of America - August 2022
Such a blast totally worth our two hour drive...tickets very fairly priced..was able to go get lunch and come in go as we please which was great bc we ...
You might also like
Titanic Museum Attraction Pigeon Forge tickets
Book your Titanic Museum tickets and discover over 400 Titanic artifacts house in this gigantic museum and explore over 22,000 square feet of educational history.
en, es, de, zh
With over 35,000 square feet of “edu-tainment”, WonderWorks offers fun for all ages.
Watch the best show in Pigeon Forge! Book your tickets to Country Tonite today!
Techno-Tainment tickets at Beyond The Lens in Pigeon Forge
Book your Techno-Tainment at Beyond The Lens! entrance tickets and immerse yourself in interactive games like escape rooms and an augmented reality scavenger hunt.
Rocky Top Mountain coaster ride
Take a ride on the longest coaster in East Tennessee! Buy your tickets today!
Alcatraz-themed escape game in Pigeon Forge
Have fun in a themed room reminiscent of an Alcatraz prison cell, test your skills and solve puzzles and discover hidden clues and try to escape with your friends in one hour.
Upper Pigeon Whitewater rafting in Hartford
Book this exciting Upper Pigeon Whitewater Rafting trip! Splash through big, bouncy wave trains and nearly-continuous Class II-IV rapids!